canada thread

Notifications
Clear all

canada thread

Anonymous
Topic starter

This might be one of the most important because good health means a good life, for anyone. So why does Canada have such a great healthcare system? Well, for starters Canada has a well publicly-funded system in place called Canadian Medicare, which is used by all 13 provinces and territories. However, each of them do operate differently and has their own insurance scheme, and the amount of funds they receive from the government. I work in helathcare company in Canada and fall in love with this country!

2 Replies
 Anonymous

It’s not that you won’t find hospitable locals elsewhere in the world, but it’s almost unbelievably commonplace in Canada. Though Canadian kindness has long been a joke in popular culture, the tolerant, broad-minded approach makes visiting or relocating that much easier and more enjoyable. I work in getting working visa to Canada and chek help with it from https://www.livinimmigration.ca/work-permit-canada-alberta/  

Anonymous

A very open minded culture that welcomes nontraditional thinking. I don't like to stick to previous generations traditions and habits, I prefer to put my own taste of things as well as evaluate things through logic. Despite I haven't found that open mindedness everywhere in Canada, yet, I still found it and that's my goal.

Share: